The final call to action from the video below, is to help fund ultrasound machines in crisis pregnancy centers around the United States.
A powerful video, worth sharing:
Psalm 139 Project: The Life of Julia
Here is a breakdown of the facts shared in the video:
- According to the CDC: 48% of high school students in 2007 were sexually active.
- 17% of women who seek abortions are age 15-19.
- Half of ALL pregnancies in the United States are unintended;
- 40% of which will get an abortion.
- The United States has the highest rate of abortion than any other industrialized Western nation.
- 78% of pregnant women who see ultrasounds of their babies decide to bring them to term.
Sometimes the pro-life issue seems all but lost, but when you consider that 78% of pregnant women who see an ultrasound decide to bring them to term, gives me hope. Hope that the redefinition of life has not taken full effect. That given the proof, 78% will see an unborn child for what they are—simply unborn.
Please consider supporting the Psalm 139 Project and volunteering your time and resources to your local crisis pregnancy center.