The tricky thing about birth control, is how abortifacients have crossed over into the ‘birth control’ category, making it seem ‘off limits’ to some.
In the interview, below, you’ll find the answer to these questions and more:
- How does Plan B work according to the research and what does a woman’s weight have to do with it’s effectiveness?
- Do you think women are getting enough information about the effectiveness (or lack thereof) of Plan B?
- Were pro-abortion-choice advocates talking about the new Plan B/weight study when it came out, or have they been hesitant to discuss it publicly?
- Knowing everything you know, how would you train pro-life advocates to talk publicly about birth control?
- How would you answer in 60-seconds the direct question of whether Plan B causes abortions or not?
How do you think pro-life supporters should talk about birth control?